Documents of Session E
Parallel Breakouts with Buffet Lunch (Thursday 11:15 - 15:00)
What are the common issues that we share? What are we going to do about it?!
- What are the immediate challenges that we face now?
- What are the possible approaches that we can pursue?
- What are we actually promising to do?
- Linking countries. (How you choose and select the information that is worth linking to? What if you somehow have to link to data you are not convinced about?) 7
- Discoverability of LOD
- Literature, guidelines, best practise, user stories. Is there a single place where such resources for experts and non-experts can be found?
- How can people start creating, storing and using linked open data? Are there tools that are particularly suitable for beginners? 17
- What research processes do we want to support? How can we do this? 10
- What is the relationship between users and communities of practice
- How do we teach and explain LOD to different groups of users? 8
- What are useful pipelines to produce LOD? 14
- Producing user stories for museums and GLAMS to show the value of LOD 4
- What are the new communities that we could reach out to? 3
- Producing and showing more examples of actual use of LOD in different contexts 8